Contoh Kalimat Pada Simple Present Tenses
- + I go to school everyday
- - I do not go to school everyday
- ? Do you go to school everyday ? Yes i do / No, i do not.
- + They study english every monday
- - They do not study english every monday
- ? Do they study english every day ? Yes, we do / No, we do not.
- + The boys come late.
- - The boys do not come late.
- ? Do the boys came late ? Yes, we do / No, we do not.
Contoh Kalimat Subject Orang Ketiga Tunggal
- + She goes to school every morning.
- - She does not go to school every morning.
- ? Does she go to school every morning ? Yes, she does / No, she does not.
- + He gets up late.
- - He does not get up late.
- ? Does he get up late ? Yes, he does / No, he does not.
- + Toni watches TV every night.
- - Toni does not watch TV every night.
- ? Does Toni watch TV every night ? Yes, he does / No, he does not.
Contoh Kalimat Menggunakan WH Question
- What do you cook every morning ?
- What time do they get up ? They get up at 6.
- Where do Toni and Andre go every morning ? They go to school every morning
- Why do you love me ? Because i love you
Dari beberapa contoh kalimat di atas, udah jelas bahwa penambahan s/es hanya terjadi dalam kalimat positif saja. Pada kalimat interrogative, jika menggunakan WH Question atau pertanyaan tersebut adalah Information Question, maka kata kerja untuk jawabannya menggunakan s/es, perhatikan :
What time does your mother take a bath ? She takes a bath at 5.
Where does your father usually go in the morning ? He usually goes to his office.
How does Toni go to school ? He goes to school by car.
Kata keterangan Yang Biasa Dipakai Pada Simple Present Tenses
- Every ( Setiap )
- Always ( Selalu )
- Usually ( Biasanya )
- Often ( Sering )
- Sometimes ( Kadang-kadang )
- Seldom ( Jarang )
- Generally ( Umumnya, biasanya )
- Never ( Tidak pernah )